If you want to connect a (new) Somnofy unit to your app account, you can do this by following the steps described in this article.
There are several reasons for why someone would want to connect a Somnofy unit to their exisiting app account:
- You gave away your Somnofy unit temporarily to a friend or family member for them to test this unique tool. You may have unregistered your device, and now have gotten it back.
- You bought a second Somnofy unit for someone else in your family who you want to help monitor their sleep. You can add a new unit to your app account and create a new user account for your family member.
To add a (new) Somnofy unit to your account, follow these steps:
- Go to the menu by tapping the hamburger icon in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Choose Device to open the device settings.
- In the top right corner, you can find another hamburger symbol that opens a list. This is a list of all the Somnofy units connected to your account. If the list is empty, you may have given away your Somnofy unit. Otherwise you will likely see one Somnofy connected to your account.
- Tap the (+)-icon in the upper right corner to add a new device.
- Follow the instructions given in the app and connect Somnofy to your WiFi network.