If you want to share your Somnofy with someone else, give it away or even sell it, this article shows you how you can change the Device Ownership.
- Tap the hamburger button in the top-left corner to open the menu
- Go to the Device Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen until you reach Advanced.
- Press the small arrow on the right side of your screen to open up more options.
- Click the Device Ownership. By clicking the blue underlined link, you can open a window which lets you «un-assign» your Somnofy unit.
Please note! Be very sure that you really want to re-assign your Somnofy unit. Without the consent of the person you are lending the unit to, you cannot get it back.
To reconnect your Somnofy unit to your own user profile, follow the steps described in this article.
If you plan to give away your Somnofy unit (if only temporarily) to have someone else create a user profile and connect to your unit, you can of course do this. If you want to have access to the other persons sleep analyses, you can also create a new user directly from your own app. This can be useful for family members you want to take extra good care of by helping them monitor their sleep. This article describes how to do this.